Premier Pigments
Permanent Makeup
Login  |  Register
Page: 1 2

Jewels26
7 posts
Nov 22, 2006
8:54 AM
I am in the process of learning about different vendors and pigment manufacturerers and again need your advice. I received a catalog from Premier Pigments and also a schedule of their upcoming educational seminars. Do any of you use these pigments or have you attended any of their courses? I do not want to offend any company or anyone personally but, would sincerely like some feedback regarding this company and any others you would like to comment on. Thank you once again!
facecrafter
134 posts
Nov 22, 2006
9:24 AM
Aug. 3, 2008 Note from Judy Facecrafter:

Although this is an old post- I realized that I made an unintentional error in it. Also, that some of my choices have changed significantly since 2006. Since we always ask that newcomers go back and read the entire board, I changed this post so newcomers do not get misled. Hope that's OK. Judy

I prefer to say what my pigment vendors of choice are, versus ones to stay away from.
1. LI Pigments - fade true, creamy, easy to use, easy to mix.
2. Some Rainbow colors in addition to LI Pigments for lip colors.
By the way, don't count on lipcolor or any color fading by 50 percent. Mine don't. Maybe 25%, Sometimes less than that. Technique and color choice and pigment manufacturer have a lot to do with that.
3. Cleo's Smoky blue- one of my faves.
4. Derma International's camo colors.
Elizabeth Finch-Howell is the queen of camouflage and her colors for camo rock!

Other people like other colors. Some of us have been really burned by certain pigments, so I for one, will stay with what I know is safe, and won't turn funky spawning salmon orange or funky purple over time.

Stick with approved SPCP manufacturers. There is a REASON some are approved and some are not. "Nuff said."

Be well and beautiful,
Judy Newdom, CPCP
Facecrafter

Last Edited by on Aug 03, 2008 9:13 AM
facecrafter
135 posts
Nov 22, 2006
9:35 AM
Jewels,
Another thought for you. Learn the pigment line you have really well, before you venture off into others. You have an excellent, safe, pigment line in LI Pigments, and a great helper in LiZa. Too many pigment choices are confusing and just make your learning curve more difficult.

You can mix Aqua colors, and Liza's CIC chart will tell you how to do some of that, so you can create more and more colors. Keep good notes on what you did, so you can see how your colors come back when they are healed. If you keep a chart of your own of the colors you use and how they looked to you when the client returned for her touch up appt, it reinforces your knowledge and becomes a great 'personal' reference for you.

There is always an offer that will come your way, and always someone offering a deal on something. Be selective, and take your time. And by all means, keep on asking questions. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.
Hope to catch up with you in March.
:)udy
Jane Adler
454 posts
Nov 22, 2006
12:50 PM
Hi,

I only use SofTap ( for ten years) and I would also stick with who is on the SPCP vendor list.

I can only say I am not a fan of any Texas vendors that send out pre-recorded phone messages. I do not dig sales people. Thats just me.

I suggest do an Internet search with the key words, "Premier Pigments" and see what you come up with. Best way to figure stuff out for yourself.

----------
Jane Adler, CPCP
AZ State Licensed Vocational Private Postsecondary School
Authorized "OSHA Outreach Instructor"
SofTap® distributor, trainer, technician
CMI, FAAM by exam
Traditional Tattoo Artist
Member,NTA, SPCP, APT and NCTA
http://www.janeadler.com

Last Edited by on Nov 22, 2006 12:52 PM
frostellie
102 posts
Nov 22, 2006
1:17 PM
I have heard that Premier does really good training. As for their pigments; they are very runny with lots of alcohol in them, so they dry easily as you use them. I don't like them. Lasting Impressions are the best I've used.
emma
178 posts
Nov 22, 2006
1:32 PM
Want to hear something funny? As I was just reading this post the phone rang, and guess who it was? Sandy Hammon! She left a recrded message to see if I want to buy some machine foe $150.00. I was at her convention in 2003 when all the allergic reaction business was going on. I was going to take her classes after that but I changed my mind after some of the girls that I met there that took the classes were not happy.
OKTat2Makeup
23 posts
Nov 22, 2006
3:40 PM
First hand experience, stay away from their training. Bogus.
Ooops, did I say that outloud?
Gosh, I hate when I am too quick to speak. I need to remember to be slow to speak and quick to hear.
I refuse to edit this one, though.

BTW, got that call today, too.
jdan
60 posts
Nov 22, 2006
3:40 PM
I took her class about 5 years ago and unless it has changed was not impressed, with the structure, trainers etc.
sacha
104 posts
Nov 22, 2006
7:13 PM
hey ladies! even crazy ol' sacha al baturkey got the (recorded) message from Madam Hammons today....somebody calll the cops! she's targeting our board!!!!!!! Happy Turkey Talk!xxoooo
KRISTIA
26 posts
Nov 22, 2006
9:10 PM
Hi all, FACECRAFTER,(or anyone) Please tell me more about (A Permanent Solution) for lip colors. Lips seem to be my nightmare/lol Some colors I use(Trilab) just dont seem to stay! Their brow/eyeliner is fine,just lip colors/errrrrr!!!! Please tell me more about A Permanent Solution, as I have never used their colors,and would love to find a new brand that has some staying power,Thanks all.......... PS Blessings to you all this Thanksgiving! Im Thankful To Have you all for advice. KRISTIA
Jane Adler
460 posts
Nov 22, 2006
9:35 PM
Hi,

Gosh, to be honest it is probably not the brand of pigment. Lips take time to master. How many have you done? I would invest in your technique and then explore other pigment lines. Just keeping it real. Lips are fun but do take some time to get the hang of.

----------
Jane Adler, CPCP
AZ State Licensed Vocational Private Postsecondary School
Authorized "OSHA Outreach Instructor"
SofTap® distributor, trainer, technician
CMI, FAAM by exam
Traditional Tattoo Artist
Member,NTA, SPCP, APT and NCTA
http://www.janeadler.com
KRISTIA
27 posts
Nov 23, 2006
11:37 AM
I have done To many lips to count! lol........I have no problem with lip liner,that stays. But when I do full lips,they seem to not want to grab. I dont like to overwork lips,so I guess im cautious,but i found that Trilab lip colors seem to want to dry lips out,They seem to have alot of alcohol. I have tried velvet needles,etc....I have done sooo many lips,but some colors dont last. Seems like you have to use darker shades of Trilab to grab. Thats why I was wondering if other line would be better,maybe have less alcohol? Thanks for help all! K
sacha
106 posts
Nov 23, 2006
12:07 PM
kristia, it is Turkey day and i don't want to piss any body off, so e mail me at vedalotus@mac.com and i will give you my humble opinion on lips....sachaxxooxx or call me at 808 821 9072...
Jewels26
8 posts
Nov 23, 2006
2:08 PM
Sacha, Is it OK if I email you also regarding lip procedures? Any tips would be very much appreciated.
sacha
107 posts
Nov 23, 2006
3:17 PM
of course! you are ALL my wonderful friends, i just some times have had different experiences than y'all...i will always be a newbie in this PM world, but have had good luck with lips, plus i give HUGE kudo's to Miss Pittie Pat for her genius-leval training and artistic approach...love, sacha.
KRISTIA
28 posts
Nov 24, 2006
9:15 AM
Hello Sacha,I shot you an email,not sure if you got it or not....When you get a chance,Any help on lips is GREATLY appreciated! If you did not get my Email,please let me know...Better yet,heres mine, KRISTIA.... PERMMAKEUPBYKRIS@AOL.COM THANKYOU!!!! :)
minnesotajul
51 posts
Nov 24, 2006
2:46 PM
Facecrafter--JUDY,

I've used several lines and have found happiness with LI Pigments. But I was interested in your post about A Permanent Solution lip pigments being very strong and fading only about 25%. That's exactly what I'm looking for to use on the clients who want a stronger color.

I like the LI lip pigments but even bright red lips "immediately after" procedure fade to pink or mauve. How do A Permanent Solution lip pigments compare to LI lip pigments in terms of fading?

Thanks, Jul
sacha
109 posts
Nov 24, 2006
5:18 PM
kristia, i tried to e you twice...they came back! vedalotus!mac.com or 808 821 9072
facecrafter
136 posts
Nov 25, 2006
7:01 PM
Hi all, and Happy thanksgiving. I havae a houseful of company and little time to respond now, but this needs some clarification.
1. A Permanent Solution has some great colors. They can, however, get TOO dark, too much of a strong color if not used with caution. They are not the answer for poor color retention. That answer is technique, technique, technique.

2. As for Fading - has less to do with the color line and much more to do with technique. Some fading is inevitable. 50% or more is way too much, 25% or so is probably normal. Healing process has a lot to do with that as well. Easy heal, less fade.

3. Lip edges (lip liner location) are more transition skin, and will take color better than the 'meat' of the lip. Again, technique is the answer, with any pigment line. Some pigment lines, like LI pigments, and some others, are just easier to work with, have more color and less filler, are creamier with less splatter, etc.
I never used Softap, but totally trust Jane's opinion of that.

If the client wants a rich red color, I am as likely to grab an LI color as any. If however, the client wants a deep plum-mauve, I am more likely to grab a Perm Solution color.

Don't know if this helped, but please get the point that there is no magic color or pigment line to help a retention problem. And now, back to my company, and to my required over-eating!
Go forth and beautify the world,

Last Edited by on Nov 25, 2006 7:04 PM
jptaps
428 posts
Nov 26, 2006
9:21 AM
I don't know why it is that people never *absorb* the part of the advice given that is most important. Everyone seems to want a shortcut or quick fix.

Telling your clients that stuff will fade 50% can only get you in trouble. How can you possibly stand by that? Even seasoned veterans know that skin is uniquely individual. And when the people we ask for advice from answer with things like "pack the corrector in" or "there's no magic machine or pigment; it's in the technique", etc, we tend not to listen. Is it our bravado taking over? Is it just immaturity in the art?

Somebody who recently felt spanked or insulted said there is no stupid question (I'm paraphrasing & using my own interpreted verbage here)... but it is really silly not to HEAR the answers.

Emma, nobody has touched your side-line question yet - what could you be doing wrong, etc. I am not the one to answer your question, but maybe you are using the wrong corrector & not packing it in. Re-read Liza's response earlier in the thread about CM and YOM, etc. As yo were told before, our own panel of experts can only dance around the subject on the message board. If you sit with a really great artist for a bit & let them watch you, maybe they can pinpoint what's going on. It has to be technique +/_ color theory. That encompasses it all.

I'm just blabbing out of my *$$ here; not trying to get anyone's hackles up, but don't resist the answers to your questions guys.
jptaps
----------
peaceful practice, rewarding results
KRISTIA
32 posts
Nov 26, 2006
12:07 PM
Hello, Hope everyone Had a Nice Turkey Day.....Facecrafter,JPTAPS...Thankyou for taking the time to answer our questions. I do agree with the listening part/lol. As for my personal lip issues, I don't think its so much my technique (however, im not saying I cant improve, I can always use new skills),but my issue is more that the Trilab lip shades seems to have so much alcohol it dries the lips out...Fast. As I think I mentioned, I am somewhat cautious, maybe to cautious at times not to over work the lips, and would rather have an extra visit w/ Client then to over work/bruise,etc... I just don't find Trilab colors (For lips),to be as vibrant as they should,especally the lighter shades, and they seem to be Loaded with alcohol. I was really just wondering if any of you have used Trilab so I can compare them to Premier or A Permanent Solution brands of color,especally about the alcohol issue. Are they all loaded w/alcohol as well? Im not saying I dislike all Trilab,but then again,its really all I ever used. Thankyou again,Have a nice Sunday! K
facecrafter
137 posts
Nov 26, 2006
3:50 PM
Sorry Kristia,
I never used Trilab, so I can't compare for you. I wouldn't go near Premier, as they are not an approved SPCP vendor, so again, can't say on that either. Hopefully, someone else can do that alcohol, additive comparison for you.
Stay beautiful and pass it on to others,
emma
182 posts
Nov 27, 2006
3:45 AM
I used to use kolorsource that didnt dry out and now I use cleo which dries out like trilab and I dont notice a difference in the way the color goes in the skin. You usually need a touchup to see the color real good and the color should be bright and not dark to show up. I hope this helps you.
KRISTIA
33 posts
Nov 28, 2006
5:54 AM
Hi Emma,and all....Thanks! EMMA,heres a question for you,if you dont mind? Did you find that kolorsource had as much alcohol as Trilab? Im finding trilabs alcohol amounts seem so strong,almost to the point of burning....I have heard good things about kolorsource,have heard their lip shades seem to be creamy and vibrant,but not as much alcohol.....Thanks for your advice,just dont want to buy ifits as heavy on alcohol. Have a wobderful week! Kris
facecrafter
143 posts
Nov 28, 2006
9:46 PM
If you look back in this thread, you'll note that I said
"Stick with approved SPCP manufacturers. There is a REASON some are approved and some are not."

Again, I'll strongly suggest that you would do well to go to SPCP.org and check the list of suppliers before you buy more pigments. There may be some suppliers pigment lines on the list that you do not like, which is to be expected, but there are no suppliers on their list with KNOWN pigment or ethics issues.

Stay beautiful,
LiZa
1115 posts
Nov 28, 2006
11:45 PM
hey jude....take a sad songggg and makke it betttterr

well, i got the new colors, i turned in my requests based on what you all have asked for. Miss Hern, are you lissnin??

anyway, i asked for a
plum-berry
a mahogony
a deep rust
a red brown
a cheerleader pink (pom pom pink) ((i wont be voted down on this name, oooooh no, not this time, ha ha))

i have had the samples for a couple weeks now, just doing some final shade testing and weeded out a couple but i'm liking what i'm working with.
obviously i have to wait for color to return, but eees looooking gooood maaaan.
Jewels26
17 posts
Nov 30, 2006
9:05 AM
LiZa please let us know when we can order your new lip colors. Thanks
LiZa
1122 posts
Nov 30, 2006
8:31 PM
i will jul. it will take about 5 more weeks to complete the shade testing. that will narrow each color category down from 4 to 1. then the plant will batch 10 each.

i will then give them to my field testers for final commentary/critique such as viscosity, ease of implantation, final color notes etc.

based on that, the plant then goes into production, sterilization and labeling of the final product.

these pigments are produced thru a meticulous process in a laboratory and not by throwing powders into mixers, shakers and blenders in a garage, back room or kitchen.

It may take a little more time than the 'kitchen chemists' but its safer and worth the wait.

thanks jul!
xo
tag
15 posts
Dec 02, 2006
9:49 AM
I have attended several expos and training classes hosted by Premier and all are beneficial. It gives us the opportunity to meet others in our business and compare notes. I have used other pigments but now use Premier exclusively. The colors go in great and stay. Sandi is honest and committed to us and this industry.
tag
16 posts
Dec 02, 2006
9:54 AM
I have attended several expos and training classes hosted by Premier and all are beneficial. It gives us the opportunity to meet others in our business and compare notes. I have used other pigments but now use Premier exclusively. The colors go in great and stay. Sandi is honest and committed to us and this industry.
sacha
116 posts
Dec 02, 2006
10:26 AM
BOMBS OVER TOKYO!!!!! i'm runnin' for cover!!!!! sachaxxooxx
tag
18 posts
Dec 02, 2006
10:32 AM
please be more specific.
tag
20 posts
Dec 03, 2006
2:46 PM
Maggie, which pigment was used? Original, True Color, Enhanced? I've never experienced that problem but if you will call Premier, they will tell you what to do. I really can't give advice without knowing all the specifics.
tag
21 posts
Dec 03, 2006
2:47 PM
Maggie, which pigment was used? Original, True Color, Enhanced? I've never experienced that problem but if you will call Premier, they will tell you what to do. I really can't give advice without knowing all the specifics.
OKTat2Makeup
28 posts
Dec 03, 2006
5:33 PM
Tag, Premier is not an SCPC approved supplier. I believe you can easily find true Premier information with a quick google search. Also, a great idea to take the time to really read this board, every post. Premier is not a favored pigment line by the people that have been in this business for years. They speak from experience and they have nothing to sell, unlike Sandi Hammons and her employers.
facecrafter
150 posts
Dec 03, 2006
6:32 PM
Tag,
Please understand. I prefer pigments that have NEVER made the newspapers or been in any FDA recall or warning statement.
For some odd reason, that keeps me sleeping better at night. For the sake of your reputation and of your clients futures, please stick with SPCP approved vendors!

P.S. Sasha, I thought I'd die laughing when I read your BOMBS comment. I really was convulsed!

Last Edited by on Dec 03, 2006 6:34 PM
facesrus
9 posts
Dec 03, 2006
9:59 PM
Premier makes great WARM lipcolors. No point in trowing out the baby with the bathwater. They recalled the problem pigments. The colors they are selling now are made from ingredients that have caused no problems over along time. I won't admit to using these pigments, at a conference, I don't need the grief, but I use some of their colors.

Last Edited by on Dec 03, 2006 10:02 PM
tag
23 posts
Dec 10, 2006
11:56 AM
This chat room can be a wonderful tool. There is no need to throw rocks at anyone or for people to be rude.
facecrafter
158 posts
Dec 10, 2006
2:26 PM
Rocks? Rude? No way. We answer truthfully about stuff that we know, or want to know about. If you re-read this thread, no person is attacked, only a pigment line that has a bad reputation for a legitimate reason. Some of us, fortunately not me among them, were caught in lawsuits and could have lost our businesses and our homes because of unethical pigment manufacturing practices, and the subsequent denial of blame by that manufacturer.

I think we're being more than kind to even open this discussion. Sasha joked about Bombs over Tokyo when the topic was raised, because it's been raised other times on this board, and always causes us concern. We want to help others in this business. If being nice means not saying anything bad about trainers, products or equipment used in this industry, then I will never be nice.

Honesty requires that sometimes people don't get the answers they want. Personally, I tried to say that just using SPCP vendors as a safety net is a good idea. It still is. But, the topic would not die there, so we had to get more specific. So be it. Sorry if you are offended. Lots of people think they get good information from bad sources. They don't know the other side of the stories they hear, so they believe them. Trust me, the other side of this one is scary, and all we are doing is to try to let the less experienced technicians know what's real out there.

Stay with us, tag. We pull no punches. We have nothing to sell. No ulterior motives. Read, learn, be open. Sometimes the news is not what you want to hear. Try it on, like a coat. You may find it fits better than the coat you have.
As always, stay beautiful,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OKTat2Makeup
31 posts
Dec 10, 2006
3:16 PM
I read over this topic, again. I find no one being rude or throwing rocks.

I am concerned that this line is being defended and someone is being defensive. I also question some of the things that Maggie brought up. How many years have you dealt with those pigments? How many clients have you seen that have had that stuff after 5 years? Ten years? Those were valid questions, with no answer. I am of the mindset that if a person does not have a substantial number of years of experience in this industry, then that person should be careful of what he/she is defending. Often times, people can know just enough to be dangerous. That was me, not long ago. I was diligent and learned enough to humble myself before this industry. I remain eager to learn from the masters. I believe Maggie and others really know what they are talking about.

I mentioned before it is a good idea to really get in this board and read every single topic and post. Get a full understanding of who actually knows what they are talking about. It is very easy to figure out who knows and who does not know what they are talking about. Listen to the experts, they will be valuable to your business. The “newbies” often do not know, that they do not know. It is very humbling to figure that out and realize it will take years to become a master.

Unfortunately, I have experience with Premier, therefore I posted my replies. I have studied up on the reasons they are not an SPCP approved supplier. I have been to Premier. On my first visit, I realized that place was not how I wanted to conduct my business. I saw how unsanitary it was. I saw people tattooing faces the first time they held a machine and knew nothing about tattooing faces. I was freaking out knowing these people were planning to open their business and begin tattooing faces when they returned home. I saw a girl get a corneal abrasion, and the instructor gave it to her. When I didn’t know better, I was using this company as my supplier. With every order received, every order was incorrect.

Someone inquired about this company, and they received answers. Do some investigation, be open to what you will find. Do not be easily offended. No rocks have been thrown, and no one has been rude.
Lizzy
116 posts
Dec 10, 2006
6:08 PM
This is my experience with Premier Pigments.
The woman that did my brows, and at least 50 others at my sister in laws house (Like the series Rawhide, "head em up.move em out") used Premier. Every single one of us brows has ashed out after one year.She didnt just use one color on all of us.We were all different ages. It was after seeing these results and asking question here that I investigated what line she used.
It is becase of her ,mainly, that I sought to learn this craft.
Ps,
I saw my sis today and her brow/blk liner has turned blue.She wants me to correct them.
Lizzy
Eliz
28 posts
Dec 10, 2006
6:32 PM
I truly appreciate and value the honesty and sharing of experiences on this board. It may not always be what you want to hear but....
stylist
10 posts
Dec 10, 2006
10:17 PM
LIZZY, WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM? iT SOUNDS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE HAD THE SME TRAINER.
frostellie
119 posts
Dec 11, 2006
1:26 AM
Tag, I know it feels as though people are being a bit rough at times. I have felt that way too. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. You have to get what you can, give what you can, and let the rest fly, trusting that we all have good intentions. From my experience, there are much better pigments than Premier's. Lasting Impressions are really good and soft tap are good. I have also had some good results from kolorsourse, though many here have said they don't like the results. Premier pigments have lots of alcohol and are very runny which makes them dry out fast while using them and the pigment tends to settle. I have had to pour off the top after they have settled in the bottle to get to the pigment and then they still dry up while using them. I still use them, but when they are gone I will not buy any more. As for the ashey results in the long term, I have not been in business long enough to gauge. These folks that have been doing this a long time know more about this and they will tell you the truth of their experience without other agenda... you can trust that.
Lizzy
118 posts
Dec 11, 2006
8:06 AM
I'm from California. The woman that did my brows wasn't my trainer though.She would come down from Fresno and would have clients lined up and pump us out in 1/2hr.
Lizzy
tag
24 posts
Dec 16, 2006
8:29 AM
Thanks for all the comments. I have used some softap colors and even did my original training with Carol Smith @ Faces Etc. in League City, TX. She thought some of the Premier pigments were very good, especially for lips. That's where I found out about Premier more than 4 years ago, before Premier had all of its problems. I still use some SofTap colors for brows and eyeliner. I agree that some of the Premier pigments are too runny and not easy to work with, but I do believe that Sandi is committed to this industry and to developing superior products. I respect the way in which she has handled the recall, the adverse publicity, and effort to bring unity to this industry. She and her company have gone through a terrible ordeal. And through her trial I believe we will all benefit. I'm sure it would have been much easier for her to give up or go into attack mode, but she has remained strong, faithful, and more committed than ever. There is a lot to learn and room for improvment for all of us. If we ever stop learning or get to a point that we think we know it all, then we are in big trouble. I found this site out of determination to learn more, develop relationships, and have colleagues to exchange ideas with. I don't know who started this site, but thank you. I've read so many good comments about Lasting Impressions and plan to order some. Can anyone suggest a few lip, brow and eyeliner colors that I should start with. I know that the way to great relationships, successful living, both personally and professionally, is to put God first, honor Him at all times, and commit EVERYTHING we do unto Him. I look forward to our future in this business and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
LiZa
1162 posts
Dec 16, 2006
10:06 AM
we have an organization that we can trust, the spcp.

the spcp has done much for our industry, and we should choose who we conduct business with and spend our hard earned money with by the high standards the spcp sets forth.
the spcp doesnt take lightly who it endorses and who it doesnt. they dont just pull this out of a hat, theres good reason for who they do and who they dont endorse.
there's a lot going on behind the scene's that we dont know about, i suspect.

respectfully,

LiZa Sims, CPCP
Freedom Fighter for the Furred and Feathered

Last Edited by on Jul 09, 2008 1:23 PM
Brandy
367 posts
Dec 16, 2006
1:46 PM
I will not support, recommend or buy from ANY company that offers five day training sessions. Premier is one of them. In fact not only do they teach five day courses, they encourage their students to become trainers (one after only being in the indusytry for 6 months!). Give me a break.
pmupp
1 post
Dec 26, 2006
5:07 PM
Tag,
I agree wholeheartedly with you and your sentiments regarding Sandi Hammons! She is completely dedicated to our industry and its professionals! Any of the pigment producing companies could have had the same trouble or been the ones that were first under fire. Just because there were reported "allergies" to the pigments does not mean they were ligit! The politics that ensued after the recall was disgusting. The SPCP does not need to endorse Premiers Pigments. There is more than one association to which we can belong and Sandi happens to belong to a different one. Hence the politics. Every one of us can learn from the experiences, good or bad, of others in our industry. I am grateful for this message board and have learned quite a lot from those who post on it. However, I did hesitate to post my feelings about this topic because of the backlash you received. I hope it doesn't deter anyone else. No one knows it all and we can learn from each other and strengthen our industry with a little patience and empathy for those who go through trial by fire as Sandi did. Personally, I like Permier Pigments very much and have had absolutely no problems with them. I hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday season.

Last Edited by on Dec 26, 2006 5:15 PM
sacha
147 posts
Dec 26, 2006
6:16 PM
my first pmu client.my very first. i used premier on both her eyes and lips(the"true colors" major reaction occurred in both eyes and lips. client was ready to sue big time. i was freaked out; the reactions were horrendous.she was reffered to linda dixon by another tech...linda saved my ass big time by convincing her that it was the pigment, not me....on the other side, i have used some original formula with no problem, but it does make me real nervous, so 95% of the time i use kolorsource, softap, or LI, which all feel safe, last well considering i am in hawaii, and NEVER had any allergic probs with,,,xxooxxsacha p.s.i have never met madam hammons personally, but have heard she likes to rant and rave about her(sexual??) abuse at classes and seminars....is this true, and if it is, what does that have to do with pm? with all due respect, sacha.

Last Edited by on Dec 26, 2006 6:23 PM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

No Information on this site may reproduced or duplicated without the written consent of:
Karla Kwist / Wake Up In Your Makeup © 2004-2011
Site maintained by Permanent Cosmetics Directory